Hey there, I’m Trevor I coach people who desperately want to build incredible muscle and burn tons of fat.
I give them the tools to turn the myths and confusion of fitness into a strategic, organized plan.
I’ve got my Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise and Sport Sciences from Oregon State University, Go Beavs!
Finally, I spent two years learning top tier techniques and strategies for functional training, strength training and nutrition guidance from an amazing head trainer, of a very large gym in my area, named Matt. Pretty much this guy taught me how to get people to lift heavy things, efficiently and without getting injured.
And when I’m not coaching my awesome athletes and giving away tons of muscle building and fat burning articles on my blog, I can be found lifting heavy things in my gym, running circles like a psycho with my three year old son, my awesome wife and our dog, or wandering the wastelands of Fallout games (yup my Xbox gets plenty of play).
If you need to know more, here are 5 things you don’t know about me…
- I can’t even tell you what genre of music I like. My workout playlist goes from Dr. Dre to Zac Brown Band to Disturbed and even has some Taylor Swift… That’s right I said it, T-Swift.
- My NFL team is the Eagles, even though my favorite player in the NFL is JJ Watt (you will see plenty of talk about both strewn throughout my posts).
- I love Sci-Fi movies and my favorites right now are Logan, Jurassic World, Star Wars: Any of them, and Interstellar. In that order
- I believe that good cardio is just lifting weights faster… I don’t like running. I do it from time to time but I don’t like it.
- I believe that weight loss is a worthless goal. In a few instances it’s a necessary evil. But for most we just need to be stronger, get leaner and learn to move better.
Train with me, right now, by joining below and getting access to exclusive workouts, nutrition and exercise info. I am here trying to put out good, honest fitness and nutrition content with no fluff (the fitness industry is full of enough buzz words and snake oil remedies that it’s time for a change).
If you’re unsure where to start this is a great jumping off point to get you moving, more active, and making healthier eating choices. Just click the button below to apply for a FREE Transformation Session and start seeing results today.